Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New Look

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Okay well I had to do it a little differently than originally planned but I think it looks okay. Anyway, it took me long enough cause of fighting with the stupid av and animation shop and then I didn't even use that part. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] Figures....LOL...nothing else to do till after 3am. Anyway, enjoy. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    very nice Rosie i love it!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank Ya!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!!! I had to change the board...was time for something new. I had been wanting to do somwthing different for a while but just hadn't had much time. Oh I've no doubt she could put you in cuffs....LMAO. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I like the backgrounds and of course that pic...Looks like she could put ya in [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    looks great!!

  7. #7
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    very nice!

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Beautiful, its simply beautiful!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you NoClouds, Far From Perfect and FallingForever *HUGS*

    GAWD DAMMIT DON DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFDEAD" size="1">[ March 17, 2006 04:39 PM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *quietly circles as the music to the movie Jaws plays in the background*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •